Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dannyboi drives #1

22nd jan 10'

Dannyboi call me and tell he can drive..so he fetch me around 8.30pm and then bernard at ecm.kinda worry actually..bought a slice of chocolate indulgence at secret recipe before goin to A1 mini mart there to see Des and Sher..FYI we went from the opposite direction of 2 one way street.Luckily theres no cops and cars..sorry :D ..after that we went for a drink after pickin up shak at his house..Danny did Roller coaster #1.. Lol..almost fly out of the window cos im nt ready yet hahah! Then we sent the cake to Dannyboi's gf house ..then sent bernard and shak home..Dannyboi asked me wanna drive anot but im sked oO.. used the highway back and he accelerated till 120km/h..cant go faster ady..fill petrol then send me home..speed decreases to 60km/h when we saw some workers by the road and we thought it was JPJ On that night i realised got few street called Jalan Kris :)) [his dad's road] Lol




cant see me!










Daytona? :P


I cant go any further than this..DannyBoi says : ...cos viva


Thank u DannyBoi :)



No comments: