Thursday, February 26, 2009

first week of Feb

2nd of feb -
First day of school after Cny break for 1 week..
Suprised when i saw Nazim outside of the Ict lab..He came to take his whatever certificates visit the Selak Clan members because its a holiday for him..F.T day. [Federal Territory] not For Tengku. aha

4th of Feb-latihan merentas desa

8th of Feb -
Play futsal with Paul's team..danesh and jordan came and we went to a mamak stall for cendol.


blurr


Jason


<our team,[damn relax]

10minutes before full time, something happened to me..quek passed the ball for me few steps away from the opponent's goal..i got the ball and used almost all of my strength to kick the ball...but ..it hits the post ,reflected and hit my eye.part of my Sclera went red for 1 week..zz


not tryin to act *wt u're thinkin*

Our Team!

From left:jerome,jason,me,quek,wong
-danesh and jordan-


No comments: