Sunday, January 4, 2009

.___.

Happy birthday to my best fren .larissa .sweet 16 uh.
wondering how am i goin to wake up at 6am tmr mornin.
tis few days consecutively sleep at 6am..
haiz.. school again. 2 more years in secondary school.
hope i dont 'fall in love' with any games so i got more time to study.[if i study]

last sc meetin before school reopen.
only jaywen,quek ,me and jason went.
As usual i crap with jason from 7.30 to almost 9.20.common topic =P

"The receipt and balance arrives."

Lee: *Grabs the receipt and took RM5 and tossed it to jt*
JT: I pay for you lah.
Lee: Cannot lah.
JT: Let the past be the past. You used my line before, don't against it now lol.
Lee: Cannot lah. Take the RM5!



The debate ended when jt said;

JT: I am elder than you! I insist that you keep the money.
Lee: .....
copied from Jt's blog





so jason walked me home since he's elder than me..maybe he wanna protect me .lol !
2 round of dota before i went to sleep school.

No comments: